The IER, a leading Ukrainian think tank that founded 20 years ago, is focused on economic analysis and modelling, conducting business surveys, implementation of advocacy, and information campaigns as well as CSOs capacity building in Ukraine. IER’s mission is to provide alternative solutions to critical problems of social and economic development in Ukraine based on the rule of law, democracy, and market economy principles
The primary responsibility of the Project Development Professional is writing project proposals according to the specific requirements of international and national donors. He or she needs to be able to develop measurable goals and objectives for the programs/ project, for which they are seeking funding.
The right person is expected to have:
1. Fluent English and Ukrainian writing and communication skills
2. Experience in success full grant/project proposal writing
3. Knowledge of SMART goal approach and results-based management approach
4. Ability to tell compelling stories
5. Ability to research donors in depth
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS, EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS
- University degree in social science.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills and social competence.
- Competence in strategic planning, budgeting, analysis and evaluation.
- Ability to manage own time and to work under high pressure
- Excellent communication and networking skills
- Being a team player
- Ability to keep deadlines
- Great interpersonal skills
- Commitment to the cause
- Being adaptable
We offer work in a friendly team, exciting projects that affect Ukraine’s future, the opportunity to implement ideas, to be heard and appreciated. Competitive salary/fee.
Conditions of work: distance work in quarantine, but not only, full or part-time employment
Deadline: October 19, 2020
- Please send your CV and motivation letter to: [email protected]
- To help us track our recruitment effort, please indicate in your email & motivation letter where (vacanciesinukraine.com) you saw this job posting.