Currently, people living in non-government controlled areas of Ukraine can only cross the contact line at entry-exit checkpoints (EECPs) and receive administrative services by travelling dozens of kilometers away from the border crossing point. The absence or limited availability of regular transport
communication creates difficulties for residents, especially older people, people with disabilities, those with small children, and other gender-sensitive groups. In order to bring all the necessary services closer to residents, living in non-government controlled areas of Ukraine, it is envisaged to create Modular Centers that will have the appropriate infrastructure and equipment to provide services specified by the Ukrainian legislation.
In order to develop design and estimate documentation for the Modular Centers to be installed at EECPs in Donetsk and Luhansk oblasts, the United Nations Peacebuilding and Recovery Program is looking for a contractor with an experience in project works and 3D design and estimate development using software packages.
Scope of the Contractor’s Works
- a) Development of design and estimate documentation for the manufacture and installation of Modular Centers, in accordance with Paragraph 3 and Annex 1 of these ToR, based on existing Ukrainian design rules, norms, and standards, taking into account “principles of universal design” and energy efficiency requirements.
- b) Designer’s supervision for the entire period of works on the manufacture and installation of Modular Centers for all objects according to the present ToR
- a) Design company, private entrepreneur with valid registration in Ukraine;
- b) Availability of staff (or involving relevant specialists) with proper qualification and specialization and minimum 3-year experience in similar work. Development of technical documentation is performed by the specialists, certified for this type of design works, the latter should be confirmed by the copies of relevant certificates for all proposed specialists. Experts can be either employees of the Contractor or contract specialists in this type of services.
- с) The Contractor should have at least 3-year experience in development civic buildings projects (minimum number of developed projects – 3).
- To help us track our procurement effort, please indicate in your email where (vacanciesinukraine.com) you saw this tender/procurement notice.