Project Manager Assistant – Marketing Coordinator
A leading international multi industry marketing firm is seeking a Marketing Coordinator with strong background in Digital and PPC, preference for candidates with Ecommerce experience.
Join our lively and young team!
The role will assist a project manager with the daily tasks including initiating, managing and coordinating multi-channel marketing tasks including the work of graphic designers, web designers, video editors and developers. The role is also expected to have the understanding of PPC and lead generation poplar platforms.
The role requires creativity and the ability to be hands on whilst working a several projects at the same time.
Our team is passionate about what they do; they are commercially driven, dynamic and perform well in a fast paced environment.
What we offer:
- A great working atmosphere (including food and snacks all day)
- A city location – work from home during Coronavirus times
- Young and bubbly team
- Generous salary
- Great conditions
- Relevant experience in digital
- Strong understanding of marketing principles
- Highly organised and have the ability to take initiative and deliver multiple activities simultaneously, using great time management skills
- It’s fast-paced here, so you’ll be comfortable with complexity and tasks prioritising
- A true marketer with a ‘can do’ attitude
- Passionate and results driven
- Fluent in English (writing and speaking), we work ONLY in English
- Self-starter mentality – ability to “take a project and run with it”
- Experience with marketing automation including mass emails
- Excellent communication skills
- Vast experience and understanding of social media and PPC across multiple platform inc’ Facebook
- Vast experience and understanding of SEO
- You are a ‘can doer’, you are creative, you speak and write English fluently and you are passionate about your work.
Get in touch!
- Please send your application to [email protected]
- To help us track our recruitment effort, please indicate in your email & cover letter (optional but recommended ) where (vacanciesinukraine.com) you saw this job posting.
- Salary: 29 000 грн
REQUEST from ViU:
- vacanciesinukraine.com will appreciate it if you can SHARE this job announcement on social media as we provide our services for FREE for both job seekers and job providers.