The EU funded technical assistance project «Support to Ukraine for Developing a Modern Public Health System» is looking for a qualified and motivated project office manager.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Overseeing appearance and functionality of the office premises and equipment to secure uninterrupted flow of day-to-day business;
- Maintaining and updating administrative and financial files;
- Developing and maintaining close working contacts and relations with Ukrainian governmental authorities and state institutions, beneficiary and donor organizations involved in the TA project implementation re. project registration, accreditation of GFA, visa and regular project activity support;
- Prepare monthly budget forecast and submit requests for operating funds;
- Managing of up-to-date accounting system/records;
- Monitor bank accounts and maintain bank documentation;
- Review accuracy of invoices and ensure that all required supporting documents are properly filed;
- Budgeting/assisting with budgeting of all project related events, works, services; assisting with/preparing requests for administrative orders;
- Assist in preparation of employment and fee-based contracts of locally contracted personnel;
- Carry out payment of salaries or fees to all locally contracted personnel.
Qualifications and skills
- CompetenciesLanguage skills
- University degree or academy diploma in a discipline relevant to this assignment;
- 3+ years professional experience in the area of office management and admin support;
- Experience in project office logistics, budgeting, financial control and procurement;
- Experience in human resources management.
- Commitment to the principles of the European Union;
- Excellent organizational skills, ability to work independently, strict adherence to completing assigned tasks in a timely manner;
- Outstanding analytical skills;
- Quality-oriented professional, constructive approach to obstacles and delays in planned performance;
- Excellent writing skills;
- Computing skills (minimum MS Office package);
- Excellent communication skills, oral and written.
- Fluency in English and Ukrainian (written and spoken).
- Please send your application to [email protected]
- To help us track our recruitment effort, please indicate in your email & cover letter (optional but recommended) where (vacanciesinukraine.com) you saw this job posting.
REQUEST from ViU:
- vacanciesinukraine.com will appreciate it if you can SHARE this job announcement on social media as we provide our services for FREE for both job seekers and job providers.