The EU funded Project “Support to Ukraine for Developing a Modern Public Health System” forms part of the Ukrainian Reform Agenda, concerns the consolidation and empowerment of the State Institution “Public Health Center of the Ministry of Health of Ukraine” (UPHC) under the Ministry of Health is seeking to recruit an enthusiastic Project Team Leader Assistant who is able to join the team immediately. We invite the prospective candidates to apply for the position.
Main responsibilities are:
- To provide technical/scientific and administrative support to the Project Team Leader;
- To support the planning and organisation of consultative meetings with project stakeholders at national and oblast levels;
- To assist in the collection, assessment and interpretation of public health related data, reports, legal and policy documents;
- To assist in the writeup of memos, reports, summaries and drafting of guidelines and policy papers;
- To provide interpretation support in meetings, where required;
- To assist in the preparation of training materials and the organization of training events;
- To assist in the formulation of presentations and project briefs;
- To assist the project non-key experts in the implementation of their tasks assigned.
- Successfully completed relevant university degree or equivalent education
- Fluent in English, Ukrainian and Russian
- Pro-active, independent, and thorough working method
- Ability to multi-task and prioritise daily workload
- Outstanding organisational and time management skills
- Good data entry skills – Excellent accuracy and attention to detail
- Effective communication skills
- Professional approach
- Team player
- Can work on own initiative
- Ability to work under pressure and adhere to time constraints
- Proficient with standard MS-Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Committed to the values of the European Union
- Experience in public health is an advantage
- Experience in EU-funded project is an advantage.
Deadline for applications is February 22, 2020. The interviews with the shortlisted candidates will be organised on February 24. However, some outstanding candidates may be invited for the interviews before the deadline and the position can be fulfilled. Therefore, we invite all the candidates to apply at earliest convenience.
- Please send your CV and your motivation letter to: [email protected]
- To help us track our recruitment effort, please indicate in your e-mail & motivation letter where (vacanciesinukraine.com) you saw this job posting.