A sustainable entrepreneurship requires constant access to external market and online sales. Taking into account the global trend of digitalization of commercial activities and the economic downturn caused by COVID-19, it’s necessary to enhance local entrepreneurs’ e-commerce skills to facilitate their access to online trade and help post-crisis recovery thus making them more resilient to similar shocks in the future. For this purpose, the Programme is seeking a legal entity that will provide eight 2-day in-person training courses (with the possibility to shift training activities online in case of COVID-19 related restrictions) on e-commerce skills development for at least 160 persons in the government-controlled areas of Donetsk, Luhansk, Kherson and the selected areas of Zaporizhzhia oblast
MAIN OBJECTIVES OF THE ASSIGNMENT
The overall objective of this assignment is to strengthen the capacity and to enhance the overall entrepreneurial activity of IDPs and the local population of Luhansk, Donetsk, Kherson and the selected areas of Zaporizhzhia oblast. For this purpose, the Contractor shall develop and deliver 8 training sessions on e-commerce skills development for IDPs and local population in the target areas to increase their knowledge of how to digitalize their business, to access online trade, to improve communication and online marketing of the company.
The training shall contribute to the achievement of the following learning objectives:
- Objective 1. Participants have increased their knowledge of how to digitalize their business, to access online trade, to improve communication and online marketing of the company.
- Objective 2. Participants have improved their skills to create and operate an online store including on existing national and international marketplaces.
EXPERIENCE AND QUALIFICATION REQUIREMENTS
- Organization/company with valid registration;
- Experience in the organization and management of business training programmes (at least three years);
- Experience in the implementation of training programmes (at least two programmes with a total number of trainees at least 200 people per each programme).
- Experience of previous successful cooperation with international organizations will be considered as an asset;
- At least 2 (two) recommendation letters from the previous Customer/Partner related to the training course implementation.
- To help us track our procurement effort, please indicate in your email where (vacanciesinukraine.com) you saw this tender/procurement notice.