Infopulse Ukraine is inviting talented professionals to join our project as a Roaming Engineer (IREG) in our Kyiv office.
We offer the opportunity to cooperate in professional and challenging environment in telecommunications sector, and to join BICS team on both national and international levels.
Areas of Responsibility
- Testing GSM, GPRS, CAMEL, LTE services in roaming (such as MO/MT calls, SMS, call forward, data transfer, online charging, etc)
- Troubleshooting of failed GSM/CAMEL scenarios (based on SCCP, MAP, CAP, SIP/ISUP traces and logs)
- Troubleshooting of failed GPRS/LTE scenarios (based on GTP and DIAMETER traces and logs)
- Communication with the mobile networks worldwide for technical issues resolving
- IREG testing (IR24/35/60/48/38, etc)
- TADIG testing (TAP flow and TAP files validation)
- Relevant work experience in a mobile service provider environment
- SS7 stack knowledge (SCCP, MAP, SIP/ISUP) is a must
- GSM/LTE networks architecture knowledge
- Understanding of billing systems, CDR’s, TAP flows, TAP files
- MS/BS degree in Computer Sciences, IT, Telecommunications or equivalent
- Intermediate level of English
Will be an advantage
- Basic CAMEL/GRX/GTP/DIAMETER knowledge
- Knowledge of and experience with core network data implementation on mobile network nodes.
- Please send your application to [email protected]
- To help us track our recruitment effort, please indicate in your email & cover letter (optional but recommended) where (vacanciesinukraine.com) you saw this job posting.
REQUEST from ViU:
- vacanciesinukraine.com will appreciate it if you can SHARE this job announcement on social media as we provide our services for FREE for both job seekers and job providers.