Location: Kyiv, Wider Europe, UA
Company: British Council
Pay band: J-2
Location: Kyiv Ukraine
Contract type: Fixed term
Requirements: Candidates must have the right to work and live in Ukraine
Closing date and time: Wednesday 23 June 23:59 Kyiv time
The British Council in Ukraine, a leading international cultural organization, is recruiting a full-time Sales Assistant.
The purpose of this role:
To provide administrative support to the Sales and Customer Management Team and the Teaching Centre in delivering high quality services to internal and external customers and clients by adhering to global customer service standards of excellence and secure excellent re-registration results in order to enable the British Council to meet its financial targets.
Main opportunities/challenges for this role:
This role requires analytical thinking skills and good organisational skills. Attention to detail and high levels of professionalism are also essential. In addition, the post holder will be expected to be pro-active and customer orientated with excellent communication and computing skills.
- Sales Administrative Support
- Customer Service
- Training and Development
Skills, experience and qualifications for the advertised vacancy:
Minimum / essential
- English at C1 level
- Fluent Ukrainian and Russian
- University degree or equivalent
Role Specific Skills
- At least 1 year of experience in administration/paperwork
- Working with customers (via phone, face-to-face, correspondence)
- Computing skills (MS Office, Excel)
- Ability to work independently and as a team member
What we offer
- official employment with fixed term contract basis
- 13th salary – annual bonus
- 14th salary as Terminal Gratuity
- Medical insurance fully paid for employees + coverage for family members (upon probation period completion)
- 34 calendar days of annual leave
- Paid sick leave, special leave for volunteering
Candidates wishing to apply should fill out the on-line application form in MyHR system.
HOW TO APPLY
- To apply please follow this link https://vacanciesinukraine.com/jobs
- To help us track our recruitment effort, please indicate (on the application form and in your cover letter how (vacanciesinukraine.com) you heard about this position.
The closing date for receipt of applications is 23 June 2021.
The British Council is committed to a policy of equal opportunity and welcomes applicants from all sections of the community. We work to ensure that people are not unjustifiably discriminated against on the basis of age, disability, ethnicity, gender, religion or belief, sexual orientation or any other irrelevant grounds.
We guarantee an interview to disabled candidates who meet the essential criteria
The British Council believes that all children have potential and that every child matters – everywhere in the world. The British Council affirms the position that all children have the right to be protected from all forms of abuse as set out in article 19, UNCRC 1989