Viber is looking for an experienced Sales Manager, who will be responsible for the development and performance of all sales activities in the Ukraine market and potentially other select markets in CIS. The sales person will be required to build and develop strong relationships with the customers, and become their go-to resource and primary point of contact.
- Penetrate the Ukraine market and generate new leads with the goal of creating more sales
- Develop a business plan and sales strategy for the market that ensures attainment of company sales goals and profitability
- Understand the customer business goals, anticipate future needs, leverage new technologies and help determine ideal solutions
- Responsible for the performance and development of account, including post sales
- Create and conduct presentations to potential customers
- Prepare and submit accurate, competitive and completed proposals, while striving to maintain maximum profit margin
- Work cross functionally between various departments- drive sales in a team environment through all phases of the sales cycle in alignment with relevant resources like technical support, R&D, legal and finance
- Responsible for forecasting accuracy and updating Salesforce
- Provide feedback to the management team regarding performance
- Respond to pitches, tenders and RFPs
- Experience and proven track record closing opportunities
Desired Skills and Experience:
- BA/ B.sc/ LL.B or equivalent
- 4-5 years of related sales experience with online and mobile background in the Ukrainian market- preferably in fast moving sales environment
- Proven experience in selling digital advertising solutions- mandatory
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, representative, creative, and can think out of the box
- Languages – English and Ukrainian as a native language. Other languages – advantage.
- Willingness to travel and work in a global team environment
- Experienced in using common sales and business tools: Salesforce, Microsoft suite
- Ability to multitask and handle various tasks and priorities
- Versatility- must be self-motivated & a team-player. Individual must be capable of working independently but be able to change gears quickly to work collaboratively, and creatively to solve needs.
- To apply please follow this link https://vacanciesinukraine.com/kyivjobs
- To help us track our recruitment effort, please specify (on the application form & in your cover letter where (vacanciesinukraine.com) you saw this job posting.