Senior Consultant in Government & Public Services (Consulting Department)
PwC is a powerful network of over 250 000 experts across 158 countries, all committed to deliver quality in assurance, consulting, tax and legalservices. We work with organizations from all over the world to build trust in society and solve important problems.
PwC has been present on the Ukrainian market since 1993. The headquarters of the firm is in Kyiv with full service offices in Lviv and Dnipro.
Working with us means working with inspiring, goal-oriented and passionate team players, who make an impact. PwC offers an access to outstanding expertise, dynamic work environment and professional development.
- Competitive salary and annual bonus.
- Exceptional opportunities for professional and personal development– professional certifications, numerous in-house and external trainings, free English classes at the office.
- Career growth– ‘from intern to partner’ opportunity.
- Strong, enthusiastic and friendly team.
- Interesting and challenging tasks.
- Convenient working conditions– comfortable office at the city center; flexible working hours; dress code only for business meetings.
- Sports and healthcare– health and life insurance; corporate doctor; free yoga at the office; football and volleyball corporate teams.
- Networking events– at least 3 corporate party annually; Friday party each month.
Job Description & Summary
Our culture and values are something we are proud ofand are therefore recognized as the Top-8 World’s Most Attractive Employer. At PwC we create leaders within our organisation and strive to do so within our clients’ organisations. Great leaders inspire those around them and bring perspectives together to achieve what matters most. With PwC you’ll have a network for life and we invite you to join us.
A career in PwC Advisory Government & Public Services team will provide you with an opportunity to design and implement institutional, regulatory and growth-sustaining structural reforms across all levels of governmentand public institutions.
Your daily tasks:
As a Senior Associate, your daily tasks and responsibilities will include but will not be limited to:
- Establish effective working relationships with clients in the government sector and establish and develop relationships with donor organisations;
- Monitor procurement activities of international donor-funded organisations and Ukrainian public institutions and initiate opportunity discussions;
- Contribute to the overall effectiveness of the proposal management process;
- Actively coordinate the bid leading process from opportunity discussion to proposal development and submission;
- Prepare templates, documents, and other relevant proposal inputs in accordance with RFP instructions and the firm’s branding policies and standards;
- Proactively identify relevant project references, experts, and/or corporate information within the PwC network and among external organisations (potential partners) for the team’s consideration;
- Support the team with engagement acceptance and other relevant risk management procedures;
- Proactively assist in management of several clients/projects, while reporting to Managers and above;
- Participate in the end-to-end delivery of projects focused on enhancing governance of public institutions in Ukraine, improving the country’s business environment and other related fields;
- Train and manage junior staff;
- Keep up to date with local and national business and economic issues.
- 3+ years work experience in international donor-funded organisations
- Proven track record in the delivery of transformation and operational efficiency projects
- Familiarity with procurement processes of international donor organisations (EU, UN, WB, EBRD etc.)
- Proven expertise in programme/project management, planning and coordination
- Experience of managing teams of experts/subcontractors
- Experience in establishing strategic partnerships and alliances
Knowledge and skills:
- University degree in public administration, economics or finance; MBA or Master’s degree is preferred
- Knowledge of basic principles of public administration/public finance management
- Strong project management skills, knowledge of project management methodologies and tools
- Excellent organisational and analytical skills
- Good communication and presentation skills
- Ability to work in a multinational and dynamic environment
- Proven ability to work well under pressure and handle multiple tasks
- Proficiency in MS PowerPoint, MS Word, MS Excel (proficiency in MS Visio and MS Projectis a plus)
- Ukrainian / Russian – native/fluent, English – advanced/fluent (both oral and written)
- An interest in upskilling for a digital world and technology trends, an openness to learning new tools and adapting to the virtual work environment
PwC is committed to building a diverse workforce, representative of the communities we serve. We encourage and are pleased to consider all qualified candidates, without regard to race, colour, citizenship, religion, sex, marital / family status, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, to apply.
Every day we see how people make businesses great. But it’s not only about skills. If your experience is close to what we’re looking for, please consider applying. We recognize that experience comes in many forms, and passionate teams reimagine the possible. Create your future at PwC.
- To apply please follow this link https://vacanciesinukraine.com/jobs