lifecell is a Ukrainian digital operator that provides services in the field of mobile communications, digital solutions and mobile Internet to customers, business and a state. 100% of the operator’s shares belong to Turkcell, a Turkish provider of convergent telecommunications and technology services. lifecell was the first among all Ukrainian mobile operators to provide the fourth generation of telecommunication services. Today the company leads the market in terms of smartphone penetration, providing services to nearly 8 million subscribers.
Working in lifecell you will have:
- High dynamics in work.
- Cool and open truly international corporate culture.
- Competitive market salary, 29 days’ vacations, medical insurance, and a social package.
- Convenient office location on Solomyanka, Kyiv with developed infrastructure around, dining area, and corporate buses shuttling to metro stations.
- A super team.
Preparation of reporting, analysis and transactions posting.
- Regular tracking, verification and analysis of transactions and payments between company systems and operators’ payment systems.
- Determining failures and discrepancies in payments in the payment system and sending requests to the technical service of the company.
- Preparation of analytical reports on transactions daily, weekly and monthly (internal and external).
- Support the month closing process, generating all types of reports at the end of the month related to payment activities, verification of data between counter parties (aggregators of payment systems) and confirmation of primary documents.
- Regular monitoring and analysis of subscriber / customer billing data according to data in the information databases of the company and contractors, reimbursement to users.
- Preparation of forecasts for the use of electronic money and the creation of requests to replenish the relevant wallets (accounts).
- Review and support of transactions on internal requirements, processing of customer inquiries regarding controversial transactions in the company’s systems (CuRe, fraud, etc.)
- Preparation of transaction analysis in the presentation format.
- Defining the scope for improvement and efficiency increase of existing reconciliation process.
- Good knowledge in finance.
- High level of attention to detail.
- Ability to work with large amounts of data.
- Appropriate handling of confidential information.
- Understanding the business of payment systems.
- Analytical thinking.
- English – Intermediate.
- Time management skills.
Waiting for your CV!
- Please send your application to [email protected]
- To help us track our recruitment effort, please indicate in your email & cover letter (optional but recommended ) where (vacanciesinukraine.com) you saw this job posting.
REQUEST from ViU:
- vacanciesinukraine.com will appreciate it if you can SHARE this job announcement on social media as we provide our services for FREE for both job seekers and job providers.