TENDER FOR EXAM VENUE AND EQUIPMENT HIRE, BRITISH COUNCIL (UKRAINE)
The Examination Department of the British Council (Ukraine) provides a wide range of examination services on paper and computer such as IELTS, APTIS, ACCA, etc. in Kyiv, Lviv, Odessa, Kharkiv, Dnipro, Vinnytsia, Cherkasy, Rivne, Ternopil, Chernivtsi, etc.
For the past few years, the British Council’s (Ukraine) Examinations Department has been using third-party platforms for paper based and computer delivered exams. This tender is looking to contract third parties (equipment suppliers, hotels, conference rooms, etc.) to provide:
- computer equipment for conducting ACCA examinations on a computer
- venues for conducting ACCA and other examinations
- venues for conducting IELTS on paper
- computerized venues for conducting IELTS on computer
- computerized venues for conducting ACCA examinations on computer
Instructions for Responding
For the proposal to be considered, the contractor must provide a response in the form requested, namely to fill in the documents:
– Application for participation
– Commercial offer
- The contractor is expected to send the final response by 18:00 on October 15, 2021 to [email protected]
- To help us track our procurement effort, please indicate in your email where (vacanciesinukraine.com) you saw this tender/procurement notice.
- More details on application can be found at https://www.britishcouncil.org.ua/tender-lease-computer-premises