Location: Kyiv, Wider Europe, UA
Company: British Council
The British Council in Ukraine, a leading international cultural organisation, is recruiting a full-time Test Day Delivery Coordinator.
The purpose of this role is to ensure effective and efficient delivery of Exams within a location. To manage Venue Supervisor engagement, relationship and performance. To co-ordinate and manage any risk or issue resolution, including co-ordination of customer communication directly or through customer services. To be point of contact for Venues/Venue Supervisors on the day. This role will be required to work test days which will involve weekend work as part of the contracted hours.
Main opportunities/challenges for this role:
- There is a new Global Operating Model for Exams being implemented across the business and this role will be key to ensuring delivery of our exams operations at test centre level, working with new systems and processes and ensuring that new ways of working are taken up and adhered to.
- Acting in unforeseen situations to solve problems to ensure Test Day is successfully executed.Main Accountabilities:
- Product Service Support;
- Customer support;
- Relationship & stakeholder management;
- Risk and Compliance;
- Analysis & Reporting;
- Managing self & others.Skills, experience and qualifications for the advertised vacancy:Essential
- Relevant experience of overseeing production of goods/provision of services;
- University degree or equivalent;
- Knowledge English to C1 level;
- Experience working in a busy operational environment delivering high levels of customer service;
- Ability to ensure compliance, risk and security standards are monitored and maintained.Desirable
- Experience working in Exams;
- Experience of supporting on delivery of computer based exams.What we offer:
- official employment with fixed term contract basis
- 13th salary – annual bonus
- 14th salary as Terminal Gratuity
- Performance related annual bonus
- Medical insurance fully paid for employees + coverage for family members (upon probation period completion)
- 34 calendar days of annual leave
- Study leave, paid sick leave, special leave for volunteering
- 14 days of public holidays
- Eye-check policy
- 50% discount for family members to study English
- Opportunities for Learning and Development
- To apply please follow this link https://vacanciesiniraq.com/britishcounciljobs
- To help us track our recruitment effort, please indicate on the application form & in your cover/motivation letter where you saw this job posting.
The closing date for receipt of applications is 09 August 2020.
The British Council is committed to a policy of equal opportunity and welcomes applicants from all sections of the community. We work to ensure that people are not unjustifiably discriminated against on the basis of age, disability, ethnicity, gender, religion or belief, sexual orientation or any other irrelevant grounds. We guarantee an interview to disabled candidates who meet the essential criteria The British Council took the 8th place in the ranking of the top 20 Ukrainian companies where young and ambitious Ukrainians want to work with. The survey was conducted by the international company Hay Group and included 573 Ukrainian and international companies operating in Ukraine. The results of the study indicate that the work in the British Council is the key to a successful career and the realization of professional and creative potential of employees.
The British Council believes that all children have potential and that every child matters – everywhere in the world. The British Council affirms the position that all children have the right to be protected from all forms of abuse as set out in article 19, UNCRC 1989
The British Council took the 8th place in the ranking of the top 20 Ukrainian companies where young and ambitious Ukrainians want to work with. The survey was conducted by the international company Hay Group and included 573 Ukrainian and international companies operating in Ukraine. The results of the study indicate that the work in the British Council is the key to a successful career and the realization of professional and creative potential of employees.