Kyiv School of Economics (KSE) is a World-Class University with a reputation for excellence in Economics Education, Public Policy & Governance, Policy Research, and Business Education both in Ukraine and internationally. It is a strong community of leaders and change-makers who are building a strong and innovative economy of Ukraine.
We invite you to join our team to make changes today!
As a WordPress Developer your role will include:
- Creating new sites and support of them
- Developing and managing site architecture
- Ensuring high performance and availability, as well as managing all the technical aspects of the CMS
- Creating an effective, responsive design and turn it into a working theme, connect a plug-in and / or adapt ready-made themes to the site design
- Providing fast response and optimization
- Server Integration and Site Administration
- Adaptation of ready-made themes to the site design
- Implementation of the API on the site for various solutions, such as a payment system or application
- Developing user path on the website Uploading of some of the content to the websites
As our ideal candidate, you:
- Mid-level Web Developer
- Have strong communication skills – listening, clear speech & writing (Ukrainian and English)
- Are responsible, adaptable and able to work in a fast-paced environment
- Have high morals and personal values
- Are initiative with a high level of responsibility in work (able to meet deadlines)
What we offer:
- Possibility of training and self-development
- Official and timely salary
- Warm and friendly attitude to every member of the team
- If you are a person who can be relied upon for support you are welcome to apply.
- Please send your CV in English indicating your salary expectations.
Mark your email subject line: WordPress Developer.
We’ll contact you if there’s a fit with our opportunity.
- To help us track our recruitment effort, please indicate in your email where (vacanciesinukraine.com) you saw this job posting.