Preselection of external consultants for the provision of business services.
DAI Global LLC (DAI) implements the USAID-funded Economic Resilience Activity (USAID ERA), a five-year program (2018-2023), which supports the development of a more resilient, inclusive, growth-oriented economy in eastern Ukraine by strengthening both market systems and social networks.
Interventions under the USAID ERA contribute to the economic stabilization of the region by supporting vulnerable populations’ participation in the economy and providing relevant resources and training to improve human capital. The Activity also facilitates co-investments with small and medium enterprises (SMEs) to build technical skills, reach new markets, and grow through sustainable and inclusive business models. ERA is committed to helping SMEs adapt to the new economic conditions created both by the armed conflict and by the COVID-19 crisis.
To support these firms, ERA is seeking a broad range of specialist consultants to provide targeted consulting services in Eastern Ukraine.
The experts must demonstrate a deep understanding of their fields and industries of expertise, as well as a proven ability to provide consulting services in a targeted, specialized and results-oriented manner.
USAID ERA Sectors
- Manufacturing and engineering (NACE C section businesses)
- IT (Information technologies, innovations, startups)
- Biofuels (Alternative energy and biofuel)
- Tourism (HoReCa and related)
- Beekeeping and honey production
- Fruit and vegetable production (open soil or greenhouse)
Consulting fields (areas)
- Business Diagnostics
- Operational development
- Investment consulting
- Financial advisory
- Human Resources
- Marketing and Sales
- Production and supply chains
- Certification and Quality
- Energy efficiency
Travel to government-controlled areas of Donetsk and Luhansk oblast for both short and extended periods of time is required. Fluency in Ukrainian or Russian, as well as a good command of English, are also required. The engagement will be proposed to the selected qualified applicants on an as-needed basis.
Please note that this is a call for individual experts with or without private entrepreneur status.
- If you have pertinent experience and can provide any kind of specialized consulting services, please download the form (at the bottom of this page) and send it to [email protected] alongside CV.
- To help us track our recruitment effort, please indicate in your email & motivaation letter (optional but recommended) where (vacanciesinukraine.com) you saw this job posting.
- must contain job experience for at least the last 5 years
- must contain information about the applicant’s education
- must be less than 10 Mb
- shall be in .PDF format
Shortlisted candidates will be contacted for further qualification process