- Language English
- Total Year Experience 12
- Job Category Administrative, Agriculture, Associate, Business Development, Clerical Support, Commerce, Consulting Agency, Development Agency, Development/International Development, Diplomatic Mission, Engineering, Hotel, Human Resources, Information Technology, International Company, International Development, International Organization, Internet, Logistics, Management, Research, Supervisor, Tourism
- Job Locations Kyiv
My values and role in a Company:
Accountability and Common Purpose: I hold myself accountable for the quality of my work and the results I achieve as individual and as a team member to ensure the assigned goals for training events development in terms of scope, schedule, budget and quality are met and that my productivity meets or exceeds expectations.
Stewardship: Observing the company value of Stewardship, I tend to prioritize activities and focus primarily on those which will add significant value to the project/company.
Shared Ownership and Common Purpose: On a day-to-day basis, I work closely with other Training, Science, Procurement, Logistics, Translation, Accounting and IT professionals to maximize coordination of efforts and achieve set personal and team goals on training events development through a collaborative process. Together with that, willing to share success with others, I aspire to recognize and express public appreciation to my colleagues for their contribution.
Common purpose: I am aware of my blind spots when performing tasks and tend to seek out other views consulting with my colleagues to avoid selective perception and incorporate what I learn into my decision-making.
Accountability, Shared Ownership, Integrity: I accept responsibility appropriately, always looking for a feedback and treat criticism for mistakes and failures as an opportunity for improvement, aiming to learn from my experience.
Integrity, Respect and Entrepreneurship: Acknowledging how experience, beliefs, assumptions or expectations may impact decision making and actions, in my work I aim to turn off my personal filters to engage in conversations with my colleagues and stay open-minded and curious about other methods and approaches to problem solving.
Respect: I appreciate the unique perspective, skills and experience that each person brings to the team, treating others with dignity and respecting their individual differences, feelings and contributions.
- Black & Veatch Special Projects Corp., Rep. officeAdministrative Assistant/Office Manager, Travel and Conference Coordinator
Administrative Assistant support
· Developed and maintained business and projectrn documentation filing system, updated files, records, and other documents
· Prepared recurring internal reports, updated onrn monthly basis, performed routine analyses and calculations
· Handled daily correspondence in email; ensure timelyrn responses to a variety of written inquiries
· Worked with SharePoint and ProjectWise systems: uploadedrn and systematized official documents, correspondence, etc.
· Maintained inventory and replenishment of the officern supplies
· Coordinated customs clearance with brokers (forrn delivery of goods, both company and expat)
· Covered incoming callsrn answering (worked with intercom system)
· Provided meetings support,rn scheduling, coordination and preparation
· Coordinated the office repair and moving process
· Controlled subcontractors scope of work andrn performance related to office moving
· Controlled status and use of the office equipment, officern furniture and maintenance
· Oversaw office safety procedures including regularrn checks of fire extinguishers, hazards and safety board
· Arranged meetings with subcontractors as contact ofrn point for the project; worked with subcontractors (invoicing, contracts)
· Coordinated a range of staff as well as performedrn operational support activities for the unit; served as a liaison with otherrn departments and operating units in the resolution of day-to-dayrn administrative and operational problems
Worked with MPR (MICRO PURCHASE REQUEST) and PR (PURCHASE REQUEST), PETTY CASH
· Coordinated events management for local office
HR administrative support: interview, business trip documents, (TAF) , "welcome to the board" support, calculation per diems.
Travel Logistic supportrn DTRO-K (US Embassy) Conference support
· Arranged payments for hotelrn services
· Ensured booking and purchase of air and railrn tickets, medical insurances, transfer services
· Provided emergency support to travelers
· Prepared purchase requests for services ordered
Handled visa support
· Handled registration ofrn participants for the conference
Training and science departments support
· Searched and selected locations for the trainingrn events
· Provide full travel and transportation support forrn Annual BTRP Ukraine Regional One Health Research Symposium ( https://swmprogramua.com/) annuallyrn (2016 - 2019)
· Provided full travel support for training events andrn symposium participants
· Provided calculation of perrn diems
Supervised office drivers team
· Monitored and planned driver`s schedule (route andrn time). Business trips.
· Arranged fuel supply (3 corporate vehicles)
· Controlled vehicles lease and working condition
Business trips logistic support
· Maintained collaboration with service providers
· Prepared purchase requests
· Checked, approved invoices for payment from servicern providers
· Provided transfer logistic support for business trip
· Defined scope of work for Travel Service Tender
Arranged hotels selection and booking, purchase of railwayrn tickets, air tickets, arranged transfers (Ukraine, Europe andrn Intercontinental) etc.
- "ABC" Group of companies Secretary of General Director
Provided assistant support for General Director on work assignments:
Handled incoming calls answering and transfer via intercom system·
Maintained correspondence including business letters writing, mailingrndocuments
· Assistance with primary invoices and financial documents handling forrnaccounting purposes
· Arranged messages sending via e-mail and fax
Office manager responsibilities
Assistance on different issues to General Directorrnand staff