Enthusiastic leader eager to contribute to team success through hard work, attention to detail, and excellent organizational skills. A clear understanding of the strategic goal, operative situation, and current tasks, directs the training of personal. Motivated to learn, grow, and excel in international communication. Chief of big teams with over 35 years of successful experience in national security and strategic planning. Was recognized consistently for performance excellence and contributions to success in defense of the state. Strengths in crisis operative planning and crisis management backed by training in the Cranfield university course, and NATO training missions. Experienced manager with over 6 years of experience in real combat antiterroristic operation in Donbas. Excellent reputation for resolving problems and improving the civil-military communication level.
Mar 2018 – Apr 2020 Civil-Military Cooperation Center Armed Forces of Ukraine, Kyiv, Kyivska district:
- organization of civil-military cooperation;
- organization of protection of civilians in the operational area;
- prevention of obstruction of the activities of the troops by the civilians;
- organization and holding of meetings with actors of the civil environment, the definition of their requirements;
- preparation of progress reports;
- assessment of the material, labor costs, and time scale of civil-military cooperation measures;
- project management, control, and coordination of military and civilian actors in the operational area;
- development and support of relations with international and national governmental and non-governmental organizations, volunteers;
- organization of child protection;
- prevention of gender-based violence;
- organization of protection of objects of historical and cultural heritage;
- ensuring transparency and integrity, preventing corruption.