- Language English
- Highest Degree Level MBA HR
- Total Year Experience 14 year
- Job Category Administrative, Banking, Customer Service, Development Agency, Development/International Development, Education, Entertainment, Fashion, Foundation/Association, Guest Relations, Healthcare, Hospitality, Human Resources, Human Rights, Information Management, International Company, International Organization, Logistic, Logistics, Management, NGO/Nonprofit/Charity/Humanitarian, Other, Public Agency, Services, Supervisor, UN, United Nations, University
- Expected Job Level Middle career
- Job Locations Armenia, Bakhmut, Baranovsky, Belarus, Belgium, Berlin, Bierdiansk, Bila Tserkva, Bilhorod-Dnistrovskyi, Brussels, Cherkasy, Chernihiv, Chernivtsi, Chisinau, Copenhagen, DC, Djibouti, Dnipro, Donetsk, Eastern Europe, Europe, France, Georgia, Germany, Global/International, Gostomel, Greece, Italy, Ivano-Frankivsk, Izmail, Jordan, Kamianets-Podilskyi, Kharkiv, Kherson, Khmelnytsky, Khust, Kostiantinovka, Kramatorsk, Kurakhove, Kyiv, Luhansk, Lutsk, Lviv, Lysychansk, Mariupol, Melitopol, Moldova, Moscow, Mykolaiv, Nikipol, Nikopol, Odessa, Poltava, Popasna, Prague, Radovel, Remote, Rivne, Riyadh, Russia, Saudi Arabia, Severodonetsk, Slavuta, Sloviansk, Stanytsa Luhanska, Sumy, Ternopil, Thessaloniki, Toretsk, Turkey, Ukraine, Vinnytsia, Volnovakha, Washington, Yamelnya, Yavorivskiy, Yavorivskiy-Yamelnya, Yemen, Zaporizhzhya, Zhytomir
I have had extensive work experience in different organization, giving me good communication and problem solving skills, analytical skill and the capability to work with many different types of people.
I believe that my strong master of Business Administration (HR) education and experience will make me a very competitive candidate for any administrative/Human Resource /Logistics position.
I have successful experience as a intern with HR Coordinator at WWF- project Pakistan wetland program & also as a intern at UNICEF project at Government Department EDO district swabi at two different NGO’s. Also the banking sector and At Textile industry working at administrative department giving a diverse working environment /team to achieve their goals. My successful background demonstrates the skills you required in Human Resource /Administration & also at banking sector which can lead to me more diverse experience at finance /credit –account opening position. Briefly, I offer
• Excellent computer skills including Microsoft Office.
• Strong ability to handle multiple responsibilities and deadlines quickly and effectively.
• Ability to operate independently in an administrative environment.
• Strong communication and writing skills.
• Having interpersonal and communication skills.
• Good Team work skills & self-motivated.
• Fast learner having high energy levels.
• Leadership Skills
• Flexible in administering policies and in their own work schedules. Policies are guidelines
• Actively listen to the employees Leadership — taking people to a place that they would not normally go to on their own. That also by good strategic planning.
• By providing the right C (challenge, confidence, or coaching) to the employees.
define a vision, articulate values, and infuse both into every aspect of employee management
Now I am banker working as operation officer /Agri- Credit Officer & know how of the field in this sector.
I am a reliable person who works hard and pays attention to detail. I’m flexible, quick to pick up new skills and eager to learn from others. I am also willing to travel.
I would be grateful if you would contact me if you have any vacancies in your organization, or keep my information on file in case of future openings. I would welcome hearing from you
- Sindh bank ltdOperation officer
•tGeneral Banking/ Deposit Mobilizationrn•tOutward/Inward clearing.rn•tHR & Operational-Staff Personal File maintain & Recordedrn•tAccount Openingrn•tExplain to customers the different types of loans and credit options that are available, as well as the terms of those services.rn•tApprove loans within specified limits, and refer loan applications outside those limits to management for approval.rn•tMaintains a record of daily exchange rates and displays the same, also keeps a record of all circulars.rn•tAny other job assigned by Branch Manager & Area Manager from time to time.rn•tExpansion of Customer Base and Mobilization of Deposit and other business.rn•tImplementation & strict adherence to Bank's policy under State Bank regulations and Pakistani laws.rn•tDownloading, Checking and signing transaction monitoring report on daily basis.rn•tRaising & Reporting CTRs and STRs to Compliance Division.rn•tChecking KYC alert report provided in Daily spooler & Monitoring Branch Expenses.rn•tCoordination between Management and Staff. Guaranteeing timely submission of Head Office and SBP Returns.rn•tHandling of customer's complaints. Process and recommend various processing/authorization levels & limits to Head Office. Holding Safe Keys as per procedure, Management of Key Register Checking of Suspense A/cs. on Daily basis.rn
- Gadoon Textile mills Pvt ltdApprentice
•t To analyze Recruitment, Hiring and Firing, Training and Development ,policy & procedures.rn Provide administrative support for matters relating to the finance/HR/Admin and operations.rn•tReconcile the general ledger, Prepare and reconcile general bank statementsrn•tEstablish and maintain supplier accounts, Ensure data is entered into the systemrn•tEnsure transactions are properly recorded and entered into the computerized accounting systemrn•tMaintain the leave management system, Manage the repair and maintenance of computer and office equipmentrn•tTo asst labor office, time office, fire, social security, apprenticeship training and trade.rn•tTo asst maintain personal files of management cadre employees.rn
- UNICEF EDO OFFICEInternship
The following factors were the focus of the study.
- Devolution of power.
- Local pressure.
- Executive District Officer Accountability.
- Development ofrn Education.
- To identify the problems of new administrativern structure.
- Human management system
Documentation systems and procedures
Human Resource Development (HRD)
- Ayub Goods Transport Company Pvt ltdAssistant Company Manager Operation
· rnPlanningrnand organizing.
· rnMonitoringrnand reporting to assuming total management of the complex transportation andrninformation network required for companies to rndeliver at the right time of thernday.
· rnEffectively managing warehouses.
· rnDeveloping policy, duty of care and corporate responsibility Establish a company culture .
· rnMinimize the health & safety accidents throughrnsystematic management of health & safety risks.
· rnImprove Customers service quality by reducing customerrncomplaints, service irregularities and claims.
· rnPrepares reports, presentations or anyrnother documents.
· rnCommunicates with external vendorsrnand agencies as advised.