Would you like to reach the most talented individuals in Ukraine for FREE who are fluent at least in one foreign language?
Would you like to get high-quality responses for your tender/procurement notices and other ads?
If yes, please send the information below to [email protected]
- Logo of the company or organization (If you are posting for the first time).
- General information about the company or organization (If you are posting for the first time).
- Title of your job/tender posting,
- The content of your job/tender posting (such as job/tender description, general information about the company or organization, required skills, education, experience, location. application deadline etc.)
- Information on how to apply (such as an email address or a link)
Welcome to vacanciesinukraine.com – one of the most trusted platforms in Ukraine for networking with employers who are offering jobs, while you’re searching.
Vacancies in Ukraine is the fastest growing job portal in Ukraine among the most talented individuals – is a one-stop solution provider for career opportunities.
We are the best NICHE job site in Ukraine in terms of the LANGUAGE used. We are different from other job boards in Ukraine as more than 90% of the job ads at our site are posted in the ENGLISH language.
This is where your job ads will be seen by the EXACT candidate you have been looking for!
Search, find and apply for the latest UN (United Nations) jobs, EU (European Union) jobs, NGO – NPO (Nonprofit) jobs, Embassy & Consulate jobs, think tank jobs, academic (university) job vacancies and other prestigious jobs at renowned Ukrainian & international firms and organisations.
Jobs are posted in ANY language– mostly in the ENGLISH language.
You can also post your TENDER/PROCUREMENT notices, if you would like to get high-quality responses.
On top of that, You are welcome to post RESUMES, academic grants, conferences, seminars, workshops, scholarships and training announcements for FREE.
We also provide other HR related services. You are welcome to contact us at [email protected]