Medical Examination Services 19UP3021Q0005
U.S. Embassy Kyiv, Ukraine invites you to submit a quotation for “Medical Examination Services”. The detailed information is provided in the Request for Quotation attached.
The U.S. Government intends to award a contract to the responsible company submitting an acceptable offer at the lowest price. We intend to award a contract based on initial quotations, without holding discussions, although we may hold discussions with companies in the competitive range if there is a need to do so.
- Your quote must be submitted by e-mail to the following address: [email protected], with subject line “Medical Examination Services 19UP3021Q0005” shown on the Standard Form 1449 that follows this letter. Quotations are due by on 16:00 p.m. March 26, 2021. No quotations will be accepted after this time.
- To help us track our procurement effort, please indicate in your email where (vacanciesinukraine.com) you saw this tender/procurement notice.
In order for a quotation to be considered, you must complete and submit the following:
1. Standard Form SF-1449
2. Section 1 and Section 5 of the Request for Quotation
Please be advised that according to FAR 4.1102 and FAR 52.204-7 if amount of contract action exceeds $30,000.00, all prospective offerors should be registered in System for Award Management (SAM, www.sam.gov) at the time an offer or a quotation is submitted, and shall continue to be registered until time of the award of the contract, during performance, and through final payment under the contract. In case the offeror is not registered in SAM at the time an offer or a quotation is submitted, the Contracting Officer will proceed with an award to the next otherwise successful registered offeror.
For offers within $10,000.00- $30,000.00: To be considered for the award, all vendors submitting offers or quotations for this requirement must have active DUNS number available for public check at www.dnb.com and a self-certified conformance in the Section 5 of the Request for Quotation. Vendors that fail to complete self-certification or present a record that does not reflect conformance at FAR 52.204-24 and FAR 52.204-26 will not be considered for the award.
For you convenience the solicitation notice contains a Quick Guide for International Entity registration in SAM. Please give yourself plenty of time before your contract deadline as the registration in SAM is rather long process (see the Quick Guide for the details).
All questions should be addressed at [email protected].
- Request for Quotation (DOCX 837 KB)
- Form SF-1449 (PDF 40 KB)
- Quick Guide for International Entity Registration (PDF 297 KB)