Opinov8 is a technology service provider, with an Opinion in Innovation, we engage with our clients at any stage in their product engineering and innovation goals, with solutions being mainly collaborative and outcome driven. We are driven by delivering value, for our clients, through technological innovation.
We are a young energetic and dynamically agile company and the team behind Opinov8 are software industry veterans. We are ambitious on our own and our client’s behalf and we do not look at a client engagement as a project, we are in it to help our clients build sustainable products, platforms, and businesses.
Our core values and what we look for in our Opinov8rs:
- You are Collaborative – is a key component to being successful in distributed environments.
- You are Innovative – it is a requirement that we innovate, as individuals and as a company.
- Be Adventurous – courageous people are adventurous, we are hiring and nurturing this quality.
- Always Respectful – remember if you don’t respect others they will not respect you.
- Inherently Intelligent – it goes without saying we are all intelligent in our own way.
- Ultimately Responsible – being responsible is a core personality trait that is needed for us and our clients’ success and ultimately a happy work environment.
Being a part of our JS Practice you will take part in various internal projects for Opinov8 and commercial projects.
Being part of the team
- Participation in the Agile Product Development Life Cycle;
- Contribute to the development and enhancement of current ecosystem
Power you bring
- Passion for technology and knowledge;
- Problem solver and attention to details;
- Some practical knowledge of
- Frameworks/libraries – React.js and React-Native;
- Familiarity with Browser API, networking, HTML/CSS;
- Intermediate/Upper-Intermediate English and good communication skills.
- Creative thinker;
- Ongoing / finished higher technical education;
- Practical development experience on any programming language;
- Familiarity with industry’s best practices;
- Understanding of TDD/BDD;
- Familiarity with build and CI frameworks — npm, git.
To help us with our recruitment effort, please indicate your cover/motivation letter where (vacanciesinukraine.com) you saw this job posting.