National Democratic Institute (NDI) seeks a video production company to develop a short documentary film on Women’s Leadership Academy (WLA) program, which would leverage the stories of WLA alumnae to raise the visibility of women leaders, demonstrate their role in the decentralization reform and through this vitalize the problem of women’s underrepresentation and gender biases, which is essential for cultural shifts.
- one long video (15 min)
- one short video (up to 5 min)
- seven video interviews with WLA alumnae (5 min)
The overall anticipated timeline is:
– August 30, 2019 Proposals received
– September 6, 2019 Production company selected
– September 9-20, 2019 Pre-production stage: concept development
– September 24 – November 30,2019
Production: shooting of Annual Conference for Women’s Leadership Academy on September 24-25, 2019, a training day in the framework of WLA, studio/onsite interviews with women leaders, onsite scenes of WLA projects implemented in the seven target communities.
– December 1 – 20 Release of final products
Proposals will be evaluated on the following criteria:
● The company’s experience conducting similar projects
Please submit proposals to NDI/Ukraine at [email protected] by close of business on Friday, August 30, 2019 (early submissions welcomed). NDI will contact the applicants with the results by September 6, 2019.
In case you have any questions or need additional information, please contact Mariia Kovaliova at +38096 087 54 14 or [email protected].
- If you wish to apply for this tender, please specify that you saw it on vacanciesinukraine.com