Luxoft is one of the major Software Services companies world-wide. We deliver professional software services in multiple business verticals such as Finance, Automotive, and Digital Transformation. Luxoft is building up a new special purpose organization targeted at developing In-Vehicle Infotainment systems for the age of autonomously driving vehicles. How do people in cars spend their time? How do they interact with information and how do they best utilize the cars infrastructure in a future 2021? How to surpass all the benchmarks in automotive SW development. We believe that Software is the driving force to enable and differentiate in future environments. To achieve outstanding user experience, we want to apply the best of open source in the way that open source communities are meant to work, we focus on living continuous integration up to its most modern concepts including continuous delivery right into the vehicle. Our project setup and way of working follows agile principles scaled to global team.
1. Work with engineering teams (coordination across multiple development sites on-shore, off-shore and customer) to identify the steps required to clarify the requirements, resolve technical requirements inconsistencies and deliver complex solutions with quality.
2. Develop roadmaps, drive planning, execution, schedule optimization, prioritization. Maintain an up to date project plan and lead meetings to resolve conflicts, facilitate decision making, and drive timely execution. risk mitigation, regular tracking and reporting, schedule trends vs baseline, prepare recovery actions, executive reporting & stakeholder communications
3. Strong technical understanding of SW dependencies and deliverables. Review Software specifications, Architecture and Design documents for the system
4. Act according to the standards of the automotive industry and in-car applications and software development processes
• Automotive experience
• Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science related area
• Experience in software development or software testing
• 3+ Years of experience as a scrum master
• Expert in agile software development methodologies & practices
• Experience in analyzing, planning, implementing and delivering sprint goals
• Expert in conducting daily standups, sprint planning, backlog grooming, demos & retrospective meetings
• Experience using JIRA, Confluence
• Experience with SAFe methodologies
• Scrum master & other agile certifications
Nice to have
English: B2 Upper Intermediate
If needed, we can help you with relocation process. Click here for more information.
To help us track our recruitment effort, please indicate in your cover letter where (vacanciesinukraine.com) you saw this job posting.