GENERAL PROCUREMENT NOTICE
1. Funding Details
The above named client intends to use part of the proceeds of a loan from/grant administered by the European Bank for Reconstruction and Development (the Bank) towards the cost of the above named project.
Additional financing information:
EBRD loan – EUR 140 million
City co-financing – EUR 26.1 million (estimate)
Technical cooperation grant financing – tbc
2. Information on the Project
Kyivteploenergo Communal Enterprise (the Client) of the Kyiv City Council has applied for a loan from the European Bank for Reconstruction and Development to finance critical rehabilitation and modernisation of the district heating infrastructure in the city of Kyiv.
The Project aims to ensure sustainable and efficient operation of the existing combined heat and power plants and boiler houses in the City of Kyiv, improve the reliability of heat transportation, address other critical challenges in rehabilitating and modernising the district heating system of the City, enhance the quality of heat and hot water services to residential and non-residential customers, and improve the operational and financial performance and capacity of the Client. The proposed Project will require the procurement of the following works and services:
- Supply, installation and commissioning of cogeneration units at CHP-6;
- Supply, installation and commissioning of heat storage at CHP-6;
- Supply, installation and commissioning of condensing economiser at CHP-5;
- Boiler houses rehabilitation;
- Supply, installation and commissioning of SCADA system;
- Project Implementation Support and Works Supervision consultancy services.
Estimated Total Project Value
Estimated Start Date of Procurement
3. Other Information
Contracts will be subject to the Bank’s Procurement Policies and Rules and are open for participation for firms from any country, unless otherwise specified in the procurement documents.
Procurement under this project will be conducted using the EBRD Client E-Procurement Portal (ECEPP). If you intend to participate in any procurement under this project, please ensure that you have registered in ECEPP (https://ecepp.ebrd.com). Registered entities will be notified directly when any procurement opportunities are published.
- To help us track our procurement effort, please indicate in your email where (vacanciesinukraine.com) you saw this tender/procurement notice.